The own website flooded with spam – an unbearable condition. How do you identify spam caused by a hacking attack? We will show you a way how we identified spam on a WordPress installation.
Social Media denotes Media wherein Users share information, exchange opinions and learn new things. Beneath blogs and forums, Xing, Facebook and Google+ fall amongst those too. Learn more about the necessity of B2B Marketing.
Local Awareness Ads allow Marketer to run adverts that can only be seen by people who are around the shop. Additionally, age and gender can be added.
Simply define the desired perimeter, audience characteristics and advertising budget on your manager to start.
Advantages of Facebook Marketing
This type of advertising offers a lot of attractive options to many sectors e.g.:
- Restaurants: promoting lunch
- Hotels: promoting free rooms in city centres or at big events
- Local stores: promoting offers
- Gyms: reminding people with adverts to do sports
We gladly support you with your regional advertising campaign. Give us a call at 0049 711/620 415 11 or send us an E-Mail at info(at)upon-onlinemarketing.de
When searching on Google we realise consistent alterations. Some of them will be described in more detail in the now following Artikel. The sorting algorithm that is used when we search for information on the Internet changed once more recently.
Online Marketing (Internet Marketing) gains higher turnovers and new customers. Therefore, differenct disciplines need tailoring to the companie´s communication and an appropriate setup for sustainable success may be chosen wisely.
Companies can draw a huge profit from blogging as it does not only deliver added value to customers who visit your website e.g. through Google, but also call attention to oneself. Moreover, publishing blog entries about your field of expertise suggests trust. To cut a long story short, you will be rewarded with traffic and acquiring prospective customers. But how do you start?
How to successfully set up a blog to increase traffic
In the beginning it is important to clarify what topics shall be covered and what target audience the article is adressed to. Secondly, decide about an appropriate content in more detail. In order to get more traffic, continuatiy as well as current and interesting content is required. Providing these, simply follow a few steps on the way to success.
- analysing the competition
- collecting relevant content about your sector, company and services
- developing an editorial concept for six to twelve months
Setup of an editorial plan: How to deliver unique content
An editorial plan consists of the accumulation of all articles and their scheduling. Furthermore, they are divided into different categories to allow users to find the relevant content more easily.
Ideas, topics and examples of editorial plans
Following three examples of three sectors:
- Internet Agency specialised in Facebook
- Building company
Editorial plan Internet Agency
- News about Social Media
- Innovations and Analysis
CAMPAIGNS AND STATISTICS
- Documentation of statistic and campaign results
- How to plan and run campaigns
- 5 tips to optimise your campaign
VIDEOS & FUN
- The best advertising campaigns
- Conferences and insights
TIPS & TRICKS
- How to use Business Manager efficiently
- Which adverts increase traffic
- Help with defining marketing aims
Editorial plan building company
- News about the company, introducing new employees, information about events and fairs
- Reports about construction schedule, architectural technology and analysis
- Pictures and documentation about current building projects
- Pictures and documentation of finished houses
- How to finance my dreamhouse
LIVING & HEALTH
- Tips for healthy living
- Body´s reaction towards temperature changes
Editorial plan Printers
- Genious Designs and marketing ideas
- What effect colours have on us
- From the idea to the first layout
Here you can find the ultimate list for your content strategy.
Blog regularly. At least four to five articles a month
Gladly we undertake your blog conception. Contact
Many companies still struggle to cope with finding the right content for their Social Media presence. One of our previous articles deals with the topic how to Create Social Media content with added value.
The 80-20 rule
The 80-20 rule is a rule of thumb for your content. 80% of your content should be social, that means put your company with ist products in the rear and your audience´s interests in first place. The other 20% can deal with your products.
Examples for appropriate content
- For gyms-tips tips for muscle building and fat reduction
- For health insurances-tips how to live a healthy life
- Banks-tips how to save money
- Architects-pictures of beautiful houses and rooms
- Ad agencies-examples of successful advertising
- Hotels-tourist information, tourist attractions
The ultimate list for your contentstrategy
Save this list and use as a source of inspiration whenever you are stuck with developing content. Possible content for your Social Media prensence could be:
- Historic facts about your sector
- Did you know…
- Pros and cons
- Product tests
- Interview with an expert of your company or sector
- Question & answer
- News about your sector
- Before and after
- Best of
- Creative tips
Those suggestions allow you to easily create content fort he next couple months if not years. Content marketing with efficiency. We help you draft and create your content and contentstrategy with please. Contact us at 0049 711 / 620 415 11 or at a.buchanan(at)upon-onlinemarketing.de
Twitter turns into an effectiv traffic channel. Since lately potential customers can be forwarded to websites much better. The Call To Action highlighting strongly reminds of Facebook´s realisation. Learn more about creating an own websiteclick-campaign with Twitter Ads.
Websiteclick Campaings with Twitter Ads
Campaings that focus on how to make Tweets stand out are a new device to draw people´s attention. Twitter enables users to run Ads with similar structure and setting to Facebook Ads.
Common configurations such as
- target group defintion and
can be chosen.
Twitter´s latest feature is the Website Card. It allows to make use of Twitter as an effective marketing channel pointedly leading potential customers to the own website. Nevertheless, its setup is simple:
- An interesting or appealing picture showing an own product or service is entitled with related content
- A Call To Action button encourages people to gather further information
Website cards connect a preview of your website with your Tweet, so it takes only a single click to forward customers to your website.
Statistically Tweets including Website Cards lead to 43% more clicks. (Intern data from Twitter 2014)
Creating an own Websiteclick Campaign
This video explains how to create a Twitter promotional campaign.