Social Media denotes Media wherein Users share information, exchange opinions and learn new things. Beneath blogs and forums, Xing, Facebook and Google+ fall amongst those too. Learn more about the necessity of B2B Marketing.
Local Awareness Ads allow Marketer to run adverts that can only be seen by people who are around the shop. Additionally, age and gender can be added.
Simply define the desired perimeter, audience characteristics and advertising budget on your manager to start.
Advantages of Facebook Marketing
This type of advertising offers a lot of attractive options to many sectors e.g.:
- Restaurants: promoting lunch
- Hotels: promoting free rooms in city centres or at big events
- Local stores: promoting offers
- Gyms: reminding people with adverts to do sports
We gladly support you with your regional advertising campaign. Give us a call at 0049 711/620 415 11 or send us an E-Mail at info(at)upon-onlinemarketing.de
Online Marketing (Internet Marketing) gains higher turnovers and new customers. Therefore, differenct disciplines need tailoring to the companie´s communication and an appropriate setup for sustainable success may be chosen wisely.
Many companies still struggle to cope with finding the right content for their Social Media presence. One of our previous articles deals with the topic how to Create Social Media content with added value.
The 80-20 rule
The 80-20 rule is a rule of thumb for your content. 80% of your content should be social, that means put your company with ist products in the rear and your audience´s interests in first place. The other 20% can deal with your products.
Examples for appropriate content
- For gyms-tips tips for muscle building and fat reduction
- For health insurances-tips how to live a healthy life
- Banks-tips how to save money
- Architects-pictures of beautiful houses and rooms
- Ad agencies-examples of successful advertising
- Hotels-tourist information, tourist attractions
The ultimate list for your contentstrategy
Save this list and use as a source of inspiration whenever you are stuck with developing content. Possible content for your Social Media prensence could be:
- Historic facts about your sector
- Did you know…
- Pros and cons
- Product tests
- Interview with an expert of your company or sector
- Question & answer
- News about your sector
- Before and after
- Best of
- Creative tips
Those suggestions allow you to easily create content fort he next couple months if not years. Content marketing with efficiency. We help you draft and create your content and contentstrategy with please. Contact us at 0049 711 / 620 415 11 or at a.buchanan(at)upon-onlinemarketing.de